Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What next?


My Denton residencies are officially over, but I have a few things in the works and a few guest spots coming up. First off, Sir Anthony is taking over my Sunday night weekly at Hailey's club and I will be guesting with him through the month of January. He is calling it Sound Playground, and the musical format will be very similar to what ForYourPleasure was with some added psychedelic and international ditties.

This Friday at Fallout Lounge I will be playing the Astro Funk Vinyl party with DJ sets by Wanz Dover, Gabriel, and me. Should be a solid night of funk, soul, garage, punk, and basically anything funky.

Finally, on Saturday February 6th I will be at Fallout Lounge for Away From the Numbers presents: MADCHESTER! It will be a night of music from Manchester and Hacienda classics. Telegram Sam, Gabriel, and guest DJG.


Working on booking some shows and getting a lot of different things going, so you will hear from me more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment